Universal Sample Cutter
- Configurable for multiple test types
- Time saving
The Hanatek Universal Sample Cutter has been designed for the simple cutting of samples for the packaging laboratory.
Multiple samples of the same shape can be made from a single sheet and is suitable for a variety of substrates.
The unit also has user configurable dies.
Accurate - Repeatable - Reliable
Samples produced are always to specification independent of operator.
Universal Sample Cutter Features:
Dies can be configured to cut samples for most test types including: friction, tensile, grammage, O2 permeability, CO2 permeability, WVTR, rub resistance, carton crease, carton stiffness and many more.
Save valuable time by preparing multiple samples simultaneously.
The Universal Sample Cutter uses interchangeable dies to suit different test types. Simply purchase a new die for the test type required.
Increase operator safety - no knives required.
Suitable for a variety of substrates including those that are hard to cut with traditional cutters:
- Film, down to 6μm
- Tissue, single or muti layer
- Carton board
ACCURATE • REPEATABLE • RELIABLE
Samples produced are always to specification independent of operator
Dies can be produced for a given pack size
Example shown is a pharmaceutical carton blank which cuts multiple crease samples to BS6965
Multiple Test Type
|Material thickness:||6µ to 0.25mm.|
|Applied pressure during cut:||2 PSI|
|Dimensions:||(H) 200 x (W) 560 x (D) 390mm|
|Packed dimensions:||(H) 360 x (W) 650 x (D) 500mm|
|Commodity code:||9024 9000|
Traceable calibration certificate
UKAS calibration certificate
- BS 6965 Creasing properties of carton board. Method for determination of crease recovery (spring back) of 90° fold
- BS 3748 Method for determination of resistance to bending of paper and board
- BS ISO 2493-1:2010 Paper and board - determination of bending resistance
- TAPPI T556 (15° ONLY) Bending resistance of paper and paperboard by single-point bending method
- SCAN P29 Bending resistance
- PMI 068 – Philip Morris, Determination of the spring-back force of packaging materials.
|Printed carton board||Unprinted carton board|
|Plastic Film||Flexible packaging|